Additional Links to visit

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Rengin. I think it is time to play along.

Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.

Seven things about me:
1. I was born in Missouri, but lived in PA most of my life.
2. Traveled to Germany, Switzerland, Hawaii and the Midwest states.
3. Breast Cancer survivor 5 years April 23rd!!!!!!!!!
4. Enjoy spending time with daughter and maybe someday she will enjoy Crazy Quilting.
5. I like to collect angels.
6. I believe people come into your life for a reason.
7. I wish I lived in a warmer climate.


Blogs I am tagging:
1. Melissa
2. Allison
3. Ati
4. Julia
5. Jules
6. Mary
7. Carol-Anne

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Kathy you are so sweet to tag me! I've already done this Meme so I wanted to give you the link:
http://honeybeesbliss.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-tagged.html
Melissa

Ribbonwiz said...

Dear Kathy,
It's lovely that you thought to tag me for this meme.
I'm sorry that i will have to pass on this as at this time i am spending all my time and energy with my sick DH and just don't have too much time to spend on the computer.
Thank you again for thinking of me.
Julia

Allison Ann Aller said...

Congratulations on your victory over breast cancer!!! That is so awesome!!!
Thank you for tagging me...I will put on my thinking cap about the random things.... ~xo Allie