Additional Links to visit

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beads added

Another sunny day, and the birds are celebrating too! The forecast for the weekend may not be so nice. Perhaps showers or a Nor'easter. Sure would prefer the showers over the snow.

Here is my block with part 4 completed. Stitched two seams with beads. Ok actually the one is not on a seam and then the other is a partial seam. I thought I would add a group of buttons behind the short seam and then follow up with more beads and stitches. For now I need to stick to the lesson plan.



And the sampler showing 10 stitches with beads.




I hope when this block is done all the wrinkles will have smoothed themselves out.

5 comments:

Jon and Wendy said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog and I thank God for your 5 year anniversary coming up. Beautiful block by the way! :) I look forward to watching your work. Wendy

Judy S. said...

Hi Kathy,

I enjoyed looking at the details of your pretty block. How did you do the tiny blue flowers? They are such a nice contrast to the red ones!

Happy Stitching!

Kathy said...

Judy,
Thank you, they are actually small flower shaped beads with seed bead in the middle.

Rengin Yazitas said...

What a lovely block... Your work is stunning, Kathy.

Melissa said...

I love how your block is coming along, your seam treatments are very pretty!