Additional Links to visit

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Needle Tatting Book and Needles


This is the book I used to learn needle tatting, which also includes instructions for the Double Stitch for left handers. You can find the book and needles at
hhtatting, Amazon and Ebay.
Depending where you purchase the book, needles may be included. Another source for needles is be-stitched store, I have not purchased from them, therefore I can't comment on their service. It is a good price though.


Also this link on MSN Needle Tatting Group shows exactly like it is done in the book above.

It is nice to have a very small crochet hook available to pull your thread through the picot's when you do a join.


I have also been tagged by Judy, so here it goes.

How it works: Scattergories: It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it on your blog, then notify them, including the person who tagged you.

"Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.....nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial.

You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name question"

Ok, let's begin:

What is your name: Kathy
Four letter word: Knot
Vehicle: Kia
TV Show: K-Ville
City: Kansas City
Boy's Name: Keith
Girl's Name: Kallie
Occupation: King LOL or Kindergarten teacher (I wish)
Something You Wear: Kimono (not really)
Food: Kiwi
Something Found in a Bathroom: Kerastase Shampoo (didn't know what else to write)
Reason for Being Late: Kinky hair (stick straight hair, need to add the kinks)
Something You Shout: Keep it down!

I tag,

Rengin
Jessica
Brit
Penny
Sandy
Joyce
Mikol
Sherry
Bonnie
Jody

5 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Kathie!
Great post,
I love it!
Have a nice day

Judy S. said...

Thanks for the info Kathy! Just what I need, right? Another kind of needlework to try!

Mikol said...

Just wanted to share my scattergories answers with you. Thanks, it was fun.
http://missmikolsplace.blogspot.com/2008/05/tagged-scattergories.html

TattingChic said...

I'm a shuttle tatter by heart, but I also have this book because I teach tatting and I'd like to add needle tatting to my "Tatting repertoire" just in case I ever have a student who is dying to learn needle tatting. Thanks for the fun info about yourself.

Bingo~Bonnie said...

hey there mttlr - I'm embarrased to say that I didn't realize the Bonnie you tagged was me until today! I veaguly remember an email saying someone had tagged me...

So today while the twins were napping I posted my answers ;)

http://bingobonnie.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-im-it.html

Love from Texas! ~bonnie