Additional Links to visit

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Arte Y Pico Award




The Arte Y Pico Award


an award for bloggers for their creativity, design,

interesting material, and contribution

to the blogging community, regardless of the language.

Thank you Tattingchic, I am honored.


DISCLAIMER:
I think awards and tags are fun. If you have been acknowledged by me for a tag or an award and you find it a burden or otherwise makes you uncomfortable it's okay by me if you do not accept it.
Just consider it a compliment from me and consider it OPTIONAL


I find it hard to just pick 5 so I will need to give it some thought.

ETA: I left comments to those who have been chosen for the award.

11 comments:

Sherry said...

What a compliment! What do I need to do?

jessicasews said...

Thank You!
What a sweet surprise!

~ Jes

SandyQuilts said...

Thank you ... looking forward to further instructions.

Penny said...

I got your note - Thank you!!!!!

Kathy said...

You now have the chance to give the award to 5 people (or more). I chose all those from HGTV whose blog address I have listed on my blog. You all have wonderful ideas and projects to share with the world.

Mikol said...

Thanks Kathy, we've been out of town and without a computer for the past few days. It was quite nice, but now I have lots to catch up on.
Thanks again! :c)

Kathy said...

Wow. Thanks for the compliment on my blog!

jessicasews said...

Kathy, I got a chance to read about this award. What a nice compliment from you!
When I first saw the award on
your blog, I was just so impressed and thought how wonderful, because your work is really pretty.
So, now I'm thinking that
because the butterfly caught
your eye - it's got to be quilted!!

Thank You!
~ Jes

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Thank you, Kathy, for the honor!

TattingChic said...

Oh, Kathy, I'm glad you like the award you definately deserve it. I'm sorry I have been scarce on the blogging lately, I haven't been feeling well lately. I hope you have a happy 4th of July holiday coming up!

tisme said...

I am so sorry it took this long to see your award!! And I am honored to be in such great company! This is such a nice idea. I linked your blog, because it is a great one.
Tammy