Additional Links to visit

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How many blogs do you view?

When I first started reading blogs I would just have them bookmarked and check a few daily. Very time consuming. Then I found out about Google Reader and just fell in love with it. Then you wonder, oh whats one more blog to the list!

Of course now I am curious as to how many blogs do you keep track of? Go ahead you can tell me.... Don't be embarrassed. I bet you will be surprised once you have counted them. If you don't use Google Reader do you use another method?

All right, you don't have to give me a count...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL 104 and growing! LOL You are right it's exactly like that what's one more it's easy in google reader you just hit the space bar to scroll and enjoy all the eyecandy and posts! And then I click on a few to comment...like yours! Love it!

Bingo~Bonnie said...

good question! ...hummm I have no idea the number but WAY too many!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Bingo~Bonnie said...

and tell me more of this google reader - share the link to it. Sounds like soemthing I need! as i never could figure out bloglines I had heard about.

Stephanie D. said...

I currently have 40 on my blog list, so just switched to Google Reader. The hard part is I lose time when I want to add a comment, because I find myself having to go to the site itself, which I was trying to avoid by using the Reader.

Or, I'm at work and don't have time to comment, so I think I'll remember, but I don't unless I go back to the site.

And going to the comments sections leads me on to new2me blogs (like this one!), so I'm not sure I've really done myself any good.

Kathy said...

Stephanie, Thank you for your comment. I find if I don't have time at the moment to add a comment I add a star and then come back to it later and add the comment. I can then remove the star.

Lil said...

136 and hopefully not one more. =)