Additional Links to visit

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brillante Web Blog Award



I received the "Brillant Web Blogsite Award" from my friends Judy and Rengin. Thank you ladies, you are both so sweet. I would like to add you both but since you both have already been selected you are thought of as an honorary mention. (Just relax, put your feet up and enjoy reading other blogs) :)

The rules for receiving this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

The following blogs were chosen for the award.

Melissa
Pat Winter
Jo
http://tatsaway.blogspot.com/
http://ladyshuttlemaker.blogspot.com/
http://laurasmuse.blogspot.com/
http://tattingchic.blogspot.com/

I hope you all realize how much I appreciate your blogs. It's a lot of fun and I have learned so much from the information you so freely offer. It's also a great way to make new cyber-friends! I want you to enjoy the award, and if you wish, pass this award on to someone whose blog you enjoy reading.


Thanks again, Judy and Rengin.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you Kathy and congratulations! It is such a compliment and you are very sweet to nominate me!
Hugs,
Melissa

Tattycat said...

Thank you so much for nominating me Kathy. You deserve the award. I enjoy reading your blog. You are a sweetheart!

TattingChic said...

Congratulations on winning the award! You are definately deserving of it. I enjoy your blog. Thank you so much for the nomination, I was recently nominated for it so I'll just add your name next to the person who nominated me earlier this month. What a sweetheart you art to think of me.
Thanks,
~TattingChic :)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thank you so much for the nomination Kathy! I think I will do like Tatting Chic and add the award plus you link to my sidebar.

Thanks again, I am really enjoying your blog too!

***Jon**** said...

Thank you Kathy. How generous of you to think of me. you and so many others have really enriched the crafting community on the internet.

Rengin Yazitas said...

You most welcome, dear Kathy.
You deserve it:))
Love,
Rengin

Jo in NZ said...

Thanks Kathy. It is very much appreicated!csfi