Additional Links to visit

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gift from Judy

I was so surprised when I received my mail and found a package from Judy. She sent me these 2 lovely fabrics she purchased at the APNQ and a skein of Wildflowers variegated thread. Thank you so much Judy for your thoughtfulness. I love each piece.
I can officialy say I have now started a collection of variegated threads.



I also want to thank those who posted about the threads they like. I printed all the information and will take it with me everywhere I go. Then if I get lucky and find a store with threads I will be ready to SHOP!

4 comments:

Paula Hewitt said...

what a lovely gift - the wildflowers threads are lovely.

Judy S. said...

Glad you liked 'em, Kathy. I had fun yesterday trying to do some SRE like you did on my heart. It worked but doesn't look as nice as yours. Thanks for giving me some new ideas to try! Hugs.

piney cq said...

Hi, Kathy!

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for stopping by my blog! Its great to hear from a sister spirit in CQ! VBG! I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Have a super evening and enjoy your continued "art"! Leslie

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm supposed to be creating the exhibition labels for the ATCs in the upcoming CYBER FYBER show....but I'm taking advantage of this by sneaking a peek into some of the blogs as I go. I'm so glad I did because I just adore tatting. Your recent work is wonderful and the crazy quilting stitches are simply amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and for trading with me at CYBER FYBER
Susan
also
http://artbysusanlenz.blogspot.com