Additional Links to visit

Monday, October 13, 2008

New Presidential Candidate ???

Pat Winter just posted a link about a new Presidential candidate.

I was thinking on Friday when my husband announced he was losing his job, plant closing, 325 people out work (after several hundred were already left go over the past two years). Who else could we vote into office. Now we know!

So I am off to the local career center to see what jobs are available. I don't think VP is on the list. LOL On a serious note, I would appreciate prayers for guidance on making the right decision.

ETA: Health insurance is one concern.

7 comments:

TattingChic said...

Thank you for the very nice comment on my blog today, Kathy. So sorry to hear of the unfortunate news. It's so maddening! You and your family will be in my prayers.

Holee said...

So sorry, and prayers coming your way.

I live in an area that never recovered from the 1970's so things aren't getting any better here. I was recently told top wage here is $8.50 and hour..now I know why people use a welfare card instead of a credit card.

Pat Winter said...

LOL! Ok, you are VP!!!! I fill jobs on first come, first serve...:-)It should be fun! We will have "Creative Days".

I am sorry to hear about your DH. Something has got to turn around here soon. Our "rich" and wasteful country is going down the drain fast. This country is so backwards it makes me sick.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Judy S. said...

Thinking of you every day, Kathy.
Big Hugs!

piney cq said...

Thank you for visiting my blog, Kathy! Pat Winters would be GREAT for prez! MUCH more efficient! LOL!! I appreciate your comments! Take care! Good luck with finding work. Tis tough out there these days....I understand your worry!

Deepa said...

So sorry to hear the bad news..
my best wishes and prayers are with you.
Good luck!!!

Barbara said...

Kathy, my thoughts and prayers are certainly with you during this difficult time. God has a plan for each of us if we trust and believe. He has promised He will not place upon us a burden greater than what we can bear.