Additional Links to visit

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bookworm Award

I have an award to share with you. It's the Bookworm award given to me by my friend Tattingchic. You are so thoughtful, Thank You!




This award has some fun rules with it.

It's like an award/tag combo.

These are the "rules"

Pass this on to 5 blogging friends.

Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book,
but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.

Write out the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that...

Okay, so the book closest to me while at the computer is
"Office 2000 Simplified"
(It's from the library so my DH can practice Microsoft Word. )


The 5th -7th sentence reads ....


The text you selected appears in the new style.
To deselect text, click outside the selected area.
To remove a bold italic or underline style, repeat steps 1 and 2.

If anyone want's to know what steps 1 and 2 say, just drop me a comment and ask for it. LOL

I am passing this award on to (because I am really curious what book they may have near) :

1. Laurie of Lauries Charming Designs - could it be a book of designs....
2. Rengin of Rengins Colors - could it be a book of crazy quilt stitches...
3. Judy of Stitch Along With Me - could it be a knitting book or a child's story book....
4. Wendy of Umi N Tsuru - could it be a tatting book....
5. Jessica of Jessica Sews - could it be a book of gifts to make.....

Have Fun!!!!

5 comments:

jessicasews said...

Dear Kathy,

I always have 3 books next to me!
I'll go with the one on the top of the stack - and, you are right, it's a "gifty" book!!

~ A Patchwork Christmas
by Margit Echols

So, I will get to work and get the fun info posted on the blog!

Thank You for Sharing this w/Me!

~ Jes

umintsuru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
umintsuru said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the award, Kathy.

I have Anne of Green Gables which I just finished reading and Anne of Avonlea which I just started, and a Japanese Tatting book. Now I can't use the Japanese tatting book just because I can't read or write Japanese. Hmmm, its probably going to be Anne of Avonlea. Look out for the entry on my blog.

Wendy

P/S
I deleted earlier comment entry because it was full of typo and spelling mistakes. Fingers did not work as fast.

Judy S. said...

Hmmm...you'll just have to check my blog to see.

jessicasews said...

I forgot got to ask
for Step 1 and 2!

~ Jes