Rengin included me in a obscure MeMe tag. The rules are to list 6 obscure or unknown facts about yourself, than tag 6 others. You let these people know by listing them and their blogs on your blog, then e-mailing them then they tag six people. Here are 6 obscure or slightly obscure things about me (actually pretty boring stuff):
1. I hate thriller/horror movies.
2. I dislike coffee, only drink tea. Yet I do like coffee ice cream.
3. Love cream cheese mixed with brown sugar and vanilla to dip apples. Taste just like carmel. A favorite snack. Not very healthy though...
4. Love to travel, can get car sick if not in the front seat.
5. Enjoy reading, just finished "Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On" by Stormie Omartian.
6. Rarely watch TV.
Now I nominate anyone who hasn't posted this meme on their blog but is reading this one on mine - I encourage everyone to do this.. it's fun :-)