Additional Links to visit

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spreader of Love Award

Tattingchic gave me this wonderful
Spreader of Love Award!

Thank you Tattingchic,
you certainly deserved this award.




There have been so many loving bloggers dropping by
and leaving comments.
I want to thank you all for your loving support through 2008.

At this time I want to share it with just a few people
that I have come to know this past year and are very special.

Rengin at Rengins Colors
Judy at Stitch Along With Me
Jessica at I'm Sew Happy

For those not listed and you visit my blog and leave a special comment, I give you this award as well because I hate to leave anyone out.

4 comments:

JessicaSews said...

How sweet Kathy!
Thank You!!


2008 will be remembered as
a Caring-for-Each-other year.
I hope this year is one that
moves you quickly into a new
and exciting routine....and
includes working with
great people.

Hugs!
~ Jes

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Kathy. I hope we can one day meet in person as you are special to me also.

TattingChic said...

You are a lovely person who truly deserves this award and many more good things!

Judy S. said...

PS Now it's your turn, Kathy. There's an award waiting for you on my blog!