Additional Links to visit

Monday, August 24, 2009

Card / Notepad Holder

I recently made two card/notepad holders. A friend requested one to give as a gift to DIL. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of that one but I used purple/pink oriental fabric for the holder and I had a small piece of the cover fabric left over from the journal I made for her which you can see here. I used that fabric for the tie and a third fabric to bind the inside pockets.

This is the second one.



I was fortunate to find some note cards that matched the fabric pretty well. I could also place a notepad in the other pocket.


2 comments:

TattingChic said...

That is very cute. :) It's good to see a blog post from you again! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Ha ha! My word verification says "tatte" Is that a new kind of coffee to have while tatting? LOL!

Kathy said...

Hi TattingChic, Thank you! "tatte" does sound like a new kind of coffee. Wonder what flavor it is? LOL!