Additional Links to visit

Friday, August 21, 2009

Surprise from Judy

I received a wonderful package from Judy. You might be able to guess what is hiding under the bow.



Of course on top is a baggie with some goodies, star sequins and a really cute scissor charm (actually looks like a bird).
Then, well, I guess I really need to show you the beautiful puzzle pieces we exchanged. I adore the fabrics Judy chose. Also two lovely fat quarters, matching thread and a cute notepad that reads: FAITH, is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.



Thank you Judy!

6 comments:

JodyC said...

LOVE the puzzle pieces. First time I saw them was on Pat Winters blog and I so want to try making some.

Have you made any cq puzzle pieces? Do you have photos of them?

TattingChic said...

Those are totally cool!

Kathy said...

Jody, The two I made can be seen on Judys blog:
http://stitchalongwithme.blogspot.com/2009/07/summertime-and-livings-beenreally.html

I forgot I didn't post them here. :) I made an underwater one for myself but wasn't really pleased with it. So now not sure if I want to make one or two more. Will post the fishy one soon. LOL

Judy S. said...

Hi Kathy,
So glad you like the puzzle pieces, and you know I LOVED yours! I forgot to tell you that the blue piece is from quilt scraps gifted to me by my 80-something aunt when we visited in June. She is such a talented gal, and that quilt was all handpieced. I feel lucky to have her leftovers!
And she's the one who introduced me to CQ with a lovely quilt made from my uncle's ties.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Oooooh Very Nice!

ツ Heather ツ said...

Congrats Kathy
You won my blog giveaway!!
http://thetarnishedtatter.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-winners-are-drum-roll-please.html