Additional Links to visit

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Puzzle Piece

As I posted before Judy and I have exchanged puzzle pieces. The first one I made for myself is a do-over, no picture to share, yet to be re-done. It consisted of an underwater type scene but lacked pizzaz, I just wasn't happy at all with it.

Here is my completed second puzzle piece which I am more satisfied with and am happy to share with you. Not so much the first one, which is getting a proper burial never to show its face again. Yes, it was that bad.

8 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice, Kathy! How'd you do that pretty rose?

JodyC said...

Pretty puzzle piece, looking forward to seeing your "do over" puzzle piece.

Kathy said...

Judy, the rose is a piece of my mother's crochet.

Jody, Thanks, not sure when the "do over" piece will surface just yet. LOL

Mikol said...

That is so neat! How big are they? Beautiful work.

Kathy said...

Mikol, Thank you, each piece measures 4" x 4"

Carol said...

Gorgeous. One of the nicest puzzle pieces I've seen.
I have the basic template so I can try making some next year.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Wow!!!! Gosh, that is so beautiful and I love the puzzle shape concept. Just gorgeous!!! I'm sure your first effort was equally as beautiful.

Warm wishes! Vikki :-)

tattrldy said...

Love your puzzle pieces! I so wish I could cq but I don't seem to have enough time - or room for the sewing machine - but one day! Until then I'll just have to admire such wonderful work as you do.