Additional Links to visit

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tiara Challenge


Nancy Eha is announcing her 2nd Annual Embellished Tiara Challenge
What can be more fun? Get together a group of friends and spend a day or weekend making tiaras. The 2nd Annual Embellished Tiara Challenge Packages are ready to ship!
You could win one of two $200 gift certificates to BeadCreative.com on-line shop!
http://www.BeadCreative.com


If you have a facebook you can find her there too.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nancy-Ehas-Studio/333038566972

I also added two of her books in the CQ Beading Books page tab under my header.
Bead Creative Art Quilts
Bead Creative Like Crazy: Beading Inspired by Crazy Quilts

2 comments:

JessicaSews said...

OMG, that's beautiful and very creative!

Gerry said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for visiting. I'm in Colorado but sometimes it's cold enough to be Canada. LOL.

Love the Tiara. I might have to make one for myself, just to be "Queen for a day."

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to 'seeing' you again.