Additional Links to visit

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The first .......

It has been to long since I posted anything to share with my friends. I had started to write about what has been taking up most of my time over the past months. I then decided there was something more important to share at this time.

As you are aware, elections are taking place around the country. Our country and government is need of so much prayer. Their eyes need to be opened to see the desires of the Lord.

Take a look at the first church. Psalm 33:12 - Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,

I would love your comments too.

2 comments:

JessicaSews said...

Very thoughtful, Kathy.

Briarside Lane said...

This would have been a wonderful tour to be a part of. Thanks for sharing. I was in DC on 8/28 at the Lincoln Memorial... it was inspiring!

Please visit my latest post as I have nominated you.

...Karen