Additional Links to visit

Friday, December 31, 2010

Gifts and Happy New Year!



I finally got my camera to work temporaly. The shutter sticks on this darn camera and only after playing around with it, I can temporarly at times get the shutter unstuck just long enough to take a picture or two before it locks up again. Christmas day I was able to take one picture and then, well you know.....

I wanted to share the two gifts I received in the mail.

This is the beautiful snowflake necklace I won from Marie at Sredeluxe.

What a surprise when I received her e-mail saying she had a drawing and I had won one of her beautiful creations as being a follower of hers. It is so delicate looking. Please take a look at her ArtFire Site for more beautiful snowflakes, Marie Alton Presents.

Thank you Marie for the beautiful necklace!


I received a package from Jessica of Imsewhappy. I thought now what could this be. I eagerly opened the package and to my delight she sent me the 12 Days of Christmas book by Debbie Mumm. I was so excited. So the only thing one can do with a new book in hand, is make a cup of hot raspberry tea and get cozy in the recliner and enjoy browsing all the projects and recipes, and that is exactly what I did.

It has the cutest projects, a partridge pincushion, welcome birdhouse wallhanging, a wreath pillow, French hen tea cosy, flying geese placemats, french hen address book, calling bird Christmas cards and lots more.

Thank you Jessica!





I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed New Year!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Happy New Year, Kathy!