Additional Links to visit

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wow, where has the time gone.  I'm sorry it's been awhile since I posted anything. Once logged in I noticed so much as changed with blogger.  My first thought was "Oh no, how do I get around in this". Glad I figured it out.  Started a new job in April with lots of training and the hours leave little time for fun stuff.  That said I do want to share with you what a wonderful friend has made for me.  I arrived home from work one evening and found this box on the table waiting for me.  To my surprise, Jessica from I'm Sew Happy sent me one of her most beautiful creations.  She has so much talent, true compassion, and is always there for those in need. She is a blessing to her family and friends.  So take a peak at her site http://jessicasews-imsewhappy.blogspot.com/ and of course the beautiful fish she made. Just love it hanging from my fireplace.  Thank you Jessica!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Great to hear about your job! This year has been flying by for us too with a new local grandson. What a nice surprise from Jessica; you're right she's very creative.