Judy asked if I used Angelina Fibers on my ATC. Yes on the bottom ATC I used gold hot fix Angelina Fibers. I then added some wool roving which was needle felted on top of the fibers. The roving helped hold the fibers in place. I then attached a flower I hand dyed and added a crystal. Around the edge I attached Ribbon Yarn used for knitting and crochet.
The top ATC, I used a fabric like netting which actually has a glimmer to it. It doesn't really show that well on the picture. Attached a silk flower taken from an arrangement and used perle cotton for the stem and added beads in the center of the flower and on the leaves.
Judy also wondered where I got the picture I used on my Crazy Quilt block. I printed it from Art-E-Zine. The little girl was from this Art-E-Zine page.